Job Type: Full-Time
Our assembly technicians are responsible for assembling our final product using a variety of hand tools (drills, impact drivers, rivet guns, wrenches, mallets). To be the ideal assembly technician you should willing and able to work at a fast pace within a team environment. All training and tools are provided, although experience with hand tool use/ manufacturing processes would be considered an asset. We require assembly personnel for a variety of shifts, overtime is often available and encouraged.
- Enjoy a good steak
- Love to keep busy
- Are curious & ask good questions
- Eager to learn and not afraid to fail
- Are hands on
- Want to keep people safe
- Are determined to win individually and as a team!
- Only eat real meat
- Protect animals and people in the cattle industry
- Aren’t afraid to make mistakes
- Care more about your attitude and values then your experience.
Arrowquip understands that confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting the perfect candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply! Even if you love your current job, Arrowquip might have something to better suit your goals.